COVID-19 Updates and Protocols
To our amazing clients…
We want to sincerely thank you for your patience & support during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our customers, staff and community are most important to us. We believe the safest way to handle the situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected. We have been working hard, following the safety guide to make sure that you and your loved one are protected when you receive your new makeup. So you can be excited when you get it.
This is what we do to keep us all safe:
- Wipe down all soft surfaces before and after each order.
- Disinfect all hard, non-porous surfaces including the reception counter, phones, computers, door handles, etc. Be sure to follow proper contact time for all surfaces, ensuring the disinfecting products have time to take action and work.
- Thoroughly clean the product, including all shelving or display cases.
- Clean air ducts and filters to improve air quality.
- Wash hands with soap/water for 30 seconds before/after eating and using the restroom.
- Disinfectants / Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Products Products, such as gloves, are single use and must be changed after each order, washing hands with soap and water after.
- Hand sanitizer provided for our staff at all times.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Our staff maintains six (6) feet of distance at all times.
- All staff have their updated certification on sanitation protocols.
These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
We care and we do everything we can to protect our customers, our community and our staff, to reduce the spread of COVID-19 infections.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases.
Stay Safe, Healthy and Happy